Monday, December 10, 2007

Week Nine - Thoughts about Programme

This has been a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I said in my first blog that I was out of my comfort zone but was determined to see it through to the end - and I have! I'm constantly amazed by the tools that are available for computer users, and what we have learnt here is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

Some things I might have forgotten already (I won't know until I try again), but others I do very easily, like adding photos to my blog and editing drafts. I've occassionally checked out what other colleagues are doing and have been fascinated by the varying range of interests, colour preferences and design styles. I now feel pleased when I hear reference to Flickr or image generators or even just blogs in general, that I know and understand what they are talking about. My teenage daughter laughs when I say 'look at my blog', but I think she is secretly impressed.

Thank you to the people at ACL responsible for making this information available to us and for your help and encouragement along the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feedback, and well done on completing the web 2.0 journey. Great to see you learnt new things along the way

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.